Dragon Boat Festival
Date: June 9, 2018
Time: 8:00 am – 5:00 pm
Location: Welland International Flatwater Centre, Welland, ON
Show Date and Hours
- The food and beverage concessions for the festival will take place on June 9, 2018 – 8 a.m. until 5 p.m. on the west side of the Welland Canal between the Broadway Bridge and Townline Rd. Welland, ON
- All Exhibitors must operate and staff their booths during all hours of the show.
- Exhibitors should bring adequate portions of products to the Dragon Boat festival to ensure continuous operations.
Entry Guidelines and Disclaimers
- Entry Fee will be $75 for 15×15 space. Completed applications must be received by May 18, 2018.
- Set up will begin at 7:00 a.m. SHARP on June 9. Take down will not be permitted before 5 p.m. at the end of the show.
- The Welland Heritage Council is not responsible for lost or damaged goods
- Return of the entry form, special event application form and payment signifies acceptance of these rules.
- Receipts will be mailed to all participants.
- This is an outdoor festival- shelters and tables will not be provided for your displays
Duties of the Organizers
- Washroom Facilities
- Advertising – will be advertising the food and beverage concessions in the local newspapers and flyers will be distributed as well as advertising on the radio and local cable TV channels
All proceeds from this food and beverage concessions will go to the Welland Heritage Council and Multicultural Centre.
YOUR SUPPORT IS TRULY APPRECIATED, THANK YOU